By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Ranked as one of the fastest growing fin tech companies, we look forward to having strong talents joining our team. We offer theexcitement of a rapidly growing startup with a strong leadership team.
- Develop/execute test cases/test matrices based on functional requirements and user interface
- Demonstrated ability to interpret requirements and test functional changes around the requirement solution
- Participate in project meetings and reviews
- Clearly communicate at both the project and issue levels in a professional and constructive manner
- Investigate and reproduce problems reported from the field
- Accurately record and monitor test results
- Work with development and database engineers to ensure accurate results and quality products
- High school diploma required. College Degree preferred
- Knowledge of mobile devices (iOS and Android) and mobile applications
- Know your way in and out of a computer with some knowledge of servers, virtual machines, Linux, MacOS, and Windows
- Understanding how web based applications function, including knowledge of html and css
- Ability to design and implement test plans for software projects
- 5+ years proven ability to work effectively within a team
- Knowledge of SQL and Databases
- Detail oriented personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of issue tracking systems (like JIRA) and experience filing bugs for developers (*Is Desired)
- Knowledge of various software development lifecycles, including Extreme Programming (XP) project methods (*Is Desired)
Personal Attributes of the Ideal Candidate Include
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced growing company.
- Ability to drive a project from inception to completion.
- Enthusiasm for solving challenging problems.
- Team attitude: a willingness to roll up your sleeves, work with others and get stuff done.
- Catered lunches or the equivalent for employees who work in a SoFi office, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning. ?
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.