Success at Augeo requires the following personal qualities:
- You have a passion for digitalmarketing, payments innovation & start-up culture.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, are flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios.
- You’re a change agent, see ‘ambiguity’ as an opportunity, and thrive on challenging yourself to push beyond conventional thinking.
- You’re a problem solver, make things happen & work well with others to build constructive and effective relationships.
- You seek initiative, volunteer readily, and undertake self-development activities.
- You seek increased responsibilities, take independent actions and calculated risks.
- You’re detail-oriented, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- You have a relentless focus on customer satisfaction and strive to be a servant leader.
Augeo is looking for a QA Engineer that...
- Has 3 - 5years experience automating environments for testing
- Is a utility player - can jump from automation to manual testing (and back) if that is what is required to ship
- Believes 100% automated test coverage is the starting point for good software
- Doesn’t just create tests but builds reusable tools
- Possesses a diverse technical background which includes a bent toward open source solutions
- Believes in transparency and understands that the communication of a clear result is as important as the result itself
- Can clearly communicate issues and has the skills to design and organization a living regression suite
- Is so passionate about technology they think about it even when not “working”
- Is a strong customer advocate
- Loves new technologies while being reserve in their adoption
- Manage quality across all application tiers, back-end, business and front-end tiers
- Maintenance and support of existing applications
- Produce high quality automated testing code that's optimized for performance and scalability
- Partake in design and code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices
- Communicate continuously with business stakeholders, developers, and QA
- Continual effort to evolve QA architecture and technology platform
- Apply principles, processes and tools of quality management to work
- Actively participate in a Scrum team that focuses on delivering incremental results and constant improvement
- Knowledge of iterative test planning and execution
- Experience with automated regression test planning and execution
- Experience with large scale performance testing and tools
- Undergraduatedegree (BA/BS) in computer science or comparable major with minimum 5years experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects and a variety of roles within projects
- Experience in Project Leadership role
- Experience working in an Agile-based environment
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience in the financial and banking industry
- OWASP coding practices, experience in a PCI-based environment
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Python and/or otherscripting environments
- Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns fundamentals
- Experience with HTML and CSS
We offer a competitive salary (commensurate with experience) in addition to a generous benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- Life and disability coverage
- 401(k) Plan
Local Applicants Only Please
About Augeo Marketing:
Privately held, Augeo is America's leading engagement and loyalty platform company, delivering innovative technology and inventive programs to motivate customers, employees and members. Augeo's platforms serve companies in a wide range of sectors including financial services, healthcare, retail, travel, food service, hospitality, consumer products, telecom and more. Headquartered in St. Paul, MN, Augeo has offices in New York, Boston, Chicago, Atlanta, Scottsdale and Nashville, delivering programs in over 55 countries.
Job Type: Full-time