As a Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer you will fill an integral role in the development, test, and deployment of complex solutions that process millions of transactions per day worldwide.
- Develop End to End, System/Integration, and User-focused test plans and strategies using product requirements and design documents.
- Build and execute test-cases in the following areas: functional, integration, security, stability, performance, stress.
- Write, execute and refactor automated test cases.
- Plan, design and enhance automation frameworks and tools using Selenium, Jmeter or other open-source tools.
- Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis and use internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality error reports.
- Build and drive comprehensive test strategies (manual/automated) that covers all systems.
- Work with cross-team product owners, developers and quality engineers to support QA processes.
- Use of Agile methodology in all phases of the iterative software development lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 5 years of Automation testing experience required
- 3+ years of experience using Agile methodology in all phases of the iterative software development life-cycle
- Experience Testing API
- Experience working with database Oracle.
- Communicate status frequently in daily Scrum.
- Document process, designs, test results, and analysis.
- Review requirements; execute functional and non-functional test cases.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly. Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile Methodology.
- Be proactive in following release cycle schedule by planning, estimating and executing of tests for existing and new projects.