The Senior QA Engineer is a hands-on position responsible for leading projects, designing/developing test cases and conducting tests on various platforms.
- Work closely with team members to promote and emphasis quality throughout the entire SDLC.
- Define and document testing strategies on various platforms.
- Conduct functional, regression and performance testing.
- Communicate testing status and results to stakeholders for scheduled releases.
- Work with the automation engineers to help implement an automation strategy.
- Work in an extremely agile and challenging environment.
- Participate in SCRUM activities, requirements gathering , design discussions and to be able to implement effective test strategies.
- Collaborate with cross functional key partners (Development, Documentation, Product) to implement best practices and processes for testing.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Manual and automation testing experience.
- Experience in testing large complex systems with dependencies on other systems.
- Experience in testing on AWS based systems.
- Knowledge of command line scripting and ability to spin up their own environment and test independently.
- Ability to work with thin documentation and figuring things out
- Knowledge of Jira, TestRail, Confluence and related products to manage test cases and test cycle.
- Experience with version control systems like GIT.
- Exposure to testing web services with REST/JSON interfaces.
- Experience with mobile device testing.
- Highly collaborative team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently.
Job Number: 186398