Sr. QA Analyst
Growing company has an immediate need for a strong QA Tester on a direct hire basis. In this role, you will start off working 100% manual, spending time ensuring testing is done accurately and promptly. Over time, they plan on moving you to the automated testing side, and teaching you how this works (excellent opportunity to learn!). You will work on a small QA team. This company offers competitive base salaries, bonus plans, full benefits, 401k matching, casual dress code around the office, and much more!
- Take requirements and turn these into test plans and test cases.
- Reading and understanding core functions within the written code.
- Support automation time in writing scripts for existing manual test cases
- Ensure products/service meets the highest standards.
- Handle the creation of policies and procedures.
- 7+ years of QA experience - strong manual experience, working with software requirements, creating test cases and test plans.
- Must have ability and desire to learn automated testing in the future.
- Any experience with QTP or selenium is helpful
- Basic SQL/data validation experience is preferred
- Strong testing - regression, integration, functional, white/black box, UAT, etc.
- Preference:Bachelor's Degree, experience working for a company that sells sw.