Mediaocean is the mission-critical platform for omnichannel advertising. With $150 billion in annual media spend managed through its software, Mediaocean connects brands, agencies, media, technology, and data. Using AI and machine learning technology to control marketing investments and optimize business outcomes, Mediaocean powers campaigns from planning, buying, and selling to analysis, invoices, and payments. Mediaocean employs 1,200 people across 20 global offices and is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio.
What You Will Do:
You will help improve the quality of our flagship microservice-based Media Management platform. You’ll get to work in an agile environment that is collaborative and rewarding. We are proud about our friendly yet professional culture. If you are smart, responsible and can work well with others, you will flourish. We’re always looking to improve so if you have ideas, you will be heard.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Product and Developers on new features being developed
- Review and analyze user stories to determine reasonability, testability, resource requirements and sequencing
- Develop test cases from business requirements and actively engage in test case reviews and knowledge sharing so we all grow together.
- Provide work estimates for testing user stories
- Identify and raise risks as early as possible in the system development life cycle
- Write and maintain test scripts. Execute test scripts / test cases. Create test data as required
- Identify and log defects, work with development team to retest, and verify fixes when implemented
- Participate in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement in process and standards for the entire team
- Work closely with engineering team and Quality Analysts on teams for cross-team features.
Who You Are:
- Must have 5+ years' experience in quality assurance activities throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Have experience working on agile methodologies in software development which includes iterative development, deployment and testing
- Have working knowledge of functional testing, web application testing, API testing, regression testing
- Have hands on experience in constructing and executing SQL queries
- Have good troubleshooting skills
- Have the imagination to know the end user and simulate behavior by creating quality test data
- Well-rounded and balanced. You get that success is also about having good work relationships and solving actual business problems.
- An awesome teammate. You are accountable, responsible and know how to communicate.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task. Have an eye for detail.
- Full healthcare benefits (PPO & CDHP medical plans, dental, and vision) & 401k
- New parents are offered six weeks paid leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off; vacation/sick/religious observances/philanthropy opportunities
- Professional development opportunities within our Learning & Development programs
- Belong@Mediaocean affinity based groups of colleagues to create community
- All of these benefits/perks are effective on the date of hire