Sr. QA Engineer
The Senior QA Engineer is responsible for executing on and continuously improving the product quality vision for Solutions that incorporates QA standards and measures, testing approaches and automation strategies internally and with our development partners. The Senior QA Engineer reports to the Senior Manager of Quality Assurance. This position is full time, exempt.
- Plan and lead release and system acceptance testing, collaborating with technology, product managers and vendors to create and execute test plans and test cases.
- Implement, increment and manage quality assurance processes, testing methodologies and supporting tools.
- Identify, replicate, document, prioritize and track issues to closure using issue tracking systems.
- Review requirements to provide feedback on completeness, testability and otherrisk areas that could impact product quality.
- Perform functional, regression, system acceptance and smoke testing.
- Generate manual and automated test scripts from technical requirements. Execute tests working with development partners and within client?s quality assurance framework.
- Work with program management and operations to ensure quality of processes and procedures.
- Work across the Solutions team to enhance QA processes and effectiveness.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have worked in an Agile environment in the onshore / offshore model. Must be able to demonstrate synergies with offshore members through regular discussions and effectively utilize assigned project resources.
- Demonstrated ability to design and execute test passes and activities for complex software products with aggressive development schedules and release cycles.
- Must be a champion of agile development processes. Must demonstrate the ability to move a team from a traditional waterfall SDLC towards an agile/SCRUM based methodology.
- Ability to leverage business, product and functional requirements to create test plans and test cases.
- Ability to effectively execute system acceptance efforts, clearly communicate status, risks, issues and recommend corrective actions to meet program and organizational objectives.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across matrix organizations in a fast-paced, schedule-driven and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with business and technical stakeholders.
? Proven command of various software testing methods, tools, types, and processes and where they fit in the overall system and produce development lifecycles.
- 4+ years of experience leading outsourced / off shore Quality Assurance teams
- 4+ years of hands-on experience performing functional, system, performance and acceptance testing in technology organizations. Healthcareexperience is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience working in network testing using cloud-based technologies such as Azure and AWS
- 2+ years of scriptingexperience using automated regression testing tools such as Selenium WebDriver, QTP/UFT, Katalon, Rapise, or Coded UI Test.
- 2 + years experience testing RESTful webservices
- 2+ years of experience with an enterprise defect tracking tool (such as JIRA / Confluence, Bugzillza, TFS, or TeamTrack)
- Experience testing with MongoDB is a big plus.
- Performance testing experience with LoadRunner, Jmeter or similar tools is preferred.
- Experience with Version Control Systems like GIT, SVN, CVS, or Perforce is highly desired.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 / CRM is highly desired.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment is preferred.
Bachelor?s degreerequired; Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
Named one of ModernHealthcare?s Best Places to Work in 2016 and 2017, EnvoyIT?s client, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, EnvoyIT?s client accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans.
WHAT YOU GET
EnvoyIT?s client recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals ? and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. EnvoyIT?s client offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Their location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.
Qualified candidates must be able to work in the US without sponsorship. EnvoyIT?s client is unable to sponsor H-1b visas at this time.
If interested, please submit a Word copy of your resume along with a summary of a particular testing accomplishment you may have worked on that is above and beyond the normal routines of testing to