As a Software Developer you will be a part of a high-performing development team who develop a world-class, multi-tenant pre-SaaS Insurance call center solution. You will play a critical role in the architecture and development of our CRM platform and will be a key member of the Simple Health product and operations team. If you are a strong Python developer and leader with a passion for developing a world class software platform this is your chance to grow your career even further and join an award winning organization.
In this role you will be responsible for:
· Developing and leading the execution of a technology roadmap. This includes but is not limited to:
· The full life cycle software development activities including new product releases, upgrades, functional enhancements, defect resolution, and performance improvements using sound software engineering principles and established methodologies. This includes but is not limited to:
· Participate in all aspects of product development as needed, from requirements analysis through product release utilizing Scrum/agile methodology.
· Lead a team of developers and QA analysts on specific projects.
· Assist with testing strategies, conditions and evaluation of expected results.
· Develop and communicate implementation approach for assigned projects.
· Regularly and proactively communicate status, risks, and other issues related to projects that are under development.
· Must have Hipaa and PCI understanding.
In your first year your goals will include:
- Goal 1 Understand in depth the current core CRM that is in place and how it runs our business.
- Goal 2 Become collaborative with peers and otherdevelopers.
- Goal 3 Collaborate with other software development staff, and Business partners to realize an effective, scalable architecture for the platform.
- Required: Python (Django preferred), MySQL, SQL Server, Rest Apis, JSON, XML, PostgreSQL is a plus
- Work with various web-based software development tools (GitHub, JIRA, Amazon Web Services, Docker) \Angular JS Experience developing high-volume web applications.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex technical documents, diagrams, data models, and process documents.
- Ability to write business and technical specification documents that convey complex analysis and solutions clearly and concisely.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
- Share knowledge with the company’s stakeholders with regard to newly developed features.
- Fully participate in a scrum-based, agile development team.
- Participate in code reviews, automated and functional testing, and other aspects of our quality assurance process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 4 years Development experience.
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer Certification preferred.
Nice to Haves:
If you can accomplish the above, then you will make you an excellent match for this position and will have what it takes to be a successful Software Developer at Simple Health!
Salary Based (TBD) Based on Experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer