This position strategically manages the purchasing function for multiple CuraScript Specialty Distributionlocations. The primary responsibilities include strategic planning, resource allocation and employee management. The Sr Manager is accountable for accurate system inventory maintenance, coordination of product returns and system adjustments. The position requires partnering with corporate purchasing, strategic drug sourcing & pharma account management for pharma contracting and negotiations with outside suppliers & pharma clients as determined. People leader for the site purchasing team to meet established goals, provide timely response to site partners and maintain and implement CuraScript SD’s purchasing processes procedures and policies. Develop and implement strategic solutions to safe guard book of business, add value, deliver competitive pricing and identify process improvements for the division.
- Analyze, monitor and identify trends in product availability, inventory and pricing. Use reports and tools review and optimize inventory control and replenishments. Recommend and implement process improvements to drive efficiencies and align with CuraScript SD’s strategic initiatives. Monitor and participate in the resolution of supplier performance issues to ensure CuraScript SD’s performance and quality standards are met.
- Lead purchasing team in meeting day to day sourcing, replenishment, accuracy and planning functions. Monitor and mentor team using the Expressway values. Communicate ESI & individual job performance expectations and goals.
- Lead team in purchasing related contractual review and adherence; and regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Participate in the development of strategic drug sourcing.
- Socialize the replenishment model and work collaboratively with all levels of leadership and business partners.
- Special projects and other duties/responsibilities as assigned
- Develop presentations, reporting, metrics, process flows, compile and analyze data to support the purchasing function and strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- 8-12years of relevant experience or Master’s degree and 5-10 years of relevant. experience.
- 5 + years of prior management experience of increasing responsibility preferred
- Project management experiencepreferred
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Strong business acumen
- Organization and detail oriented
- Ability to analyze data and trends to propose solutions
- Lean manufacturing experiencepreferred
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
Job Id: REQ20009383