Leading marketingtechnology company is seeking a highly motivated, creative, and experienced PR & Corporate communications professional to report directly to SVP. The Senior Public Relations & Communications Manager is responsible for working with the executive, product, sales & marketing teams and act as a liaison with the managing of day to day of North America PR agency and coordination with international PR agencies to design and execute public relations plans and strategies, including drafting press materials including media prep, overseeing media research and lead pitching, creating and coordination of press production including articles, monitoring, reporting of media coverage and social media strategy, managing Amobee editorial and applied awards programs, managing client case study production and associated press opportunities, award applications, and press outreach where applicable.
- Acts as a key driver of Amobee’s North America public relations program and coordination of global communications with global PR and regional marketing and PR teams, including support of corporate communications and reporting to Amobee parent company.
- Drive positive and effective press relations and press pick-ups, supporting company leadership others with interviews and media relations, supporting all public relations needs, and supporting effective public relations program for the organization.
- Develop and execute Public Relations and Corporate Communication strategies that support core marketing communication strategies and initiatives for the company and its key products.
- Develop strategies and own day-to-day execution for public relations and corporate communications programs.
- Interface and consult regularly with cross-functional teams across the company
- Support marketing and leadership team to educate press, analysts and other influencers about the Amobee Marketing Platform products and strategy
- Develop and manage the organization's social strategy
- Prepare and support senior executives for media interviews and speaking engagements
- Responsible for developing and engaging high-performing team that is effective, results-oriented, engaged and passionate about their work and the organization, maintains high morale and service standards and produces quality and timely delivery of projects and initiatives.
- Develop and execute external PR programs in coordination with outside PR agencies based on corporate vision of Executive Team
- Coordinate with marketing, product and sales team on press and support needed updates to website, marketing material and positioning
- Work with the marketing team and outside PR agencies on all press and external product announcements.
- Develop targeted media lists and form appropriate relationships with local press; works with PR firm on national and global media lists
- Develop a full range of written materials, including press releases, byline articles, speeches, agency correspondence, public case studies, editorial awards, media outreach, and reports
- Support securing executive speaking opportunities and identifies opportunities for othermarketing team members to pursue for appropriate internal leaders
- Proactively monitor industry trends and news to maximize PR exposure, identify strategic industry PR & media opportunities and partnerships
- Collaborate with other staff to develop synergies between groups to deliver consistent press and media messaging
- Daily PR liaison with Global Marketing and PR Leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of professional experience in communications or public relations
- Experience working with Fortune 500 or AdAge 100 companies and at PR firms/agencies
- Experience working in internet, technology and/or advertising PR industries
- Experience in managing PR agencies, contractors and project management
- Combination of agency and corporate experiencerequired
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Extremely strong copywriting skills
- Outstanding positioning, messaging and writing skills; an aptitude for translating marketing input into persuasive communications
- Media relations, social media strategy and implementation and industry relations
- Ability to foster strong relationships with the press
- Strong press placements track record
- Able to regularly work outside of US standard business hours to accommodate ongoing communication with international teams and external global PR agencies, Amobee parent company Singtel, who is based out of Asia.
- Willingness to travel with overnight stays up to one week or longer.
- Excellent experience, knowledge and proven skills in public relations, strategies, techniques and practices, media relations and media responsiveness.
- Exceptional ability to develop press content and manage complex communications.
- Proven knowledge and skills in the writing and positioning of corporate communications, PR and media efforts including organizational and executive letters and speeches, complex corporate communications, video script writing, press release and media outreach strategy development, website and knowledge-based content development, press releases, media responses and pro-active post and programs.
- Demonstrated success positioning brands and companies as leaders
- Computer proficiency in G Suite (google docs, slides), MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet
- Available and able to work a flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends when business demands require
- Experience working for or with public traded companies is a plus