Role : Sr. Consultant – Property Assessor/ Property Assessment Functional Consultant
Location : West Coast, CA(Need to travel 4 days a week to client location in the state of California)
Duration : Full-Time
Primary Skills : Property Assessment and Tax calculations, Parcel management, Exceptions, Roll Management, Calamities, regulations and their business impact especially for the State of California, Real Property and Business property Management etc.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Consultant – Property Assessor, with residential and/or commercial property assessment experience for our projects in California State.
The Senior Consultant – Property Assessor will be working on projects to address some major initiatives in the California Property assessment and tax projection industry. They will be responsible for anchoring engagements all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design. Qualified candidates will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. As a thought leader within the analytics domain, they will be the key advisor to architecture and design reviews, and will anchor business pursuit initiatives, in-house capability building. Experienced candidates will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet and exceed the challenges in defining the Property assessment software.
· Expertise and solid experience in property assessment to enable working with the County to create requirements for a new property assessment system.
· Responsible to gather information from a variety of sources prior to engaging with the county’s business SME’s and work with them to make decisions, state reasonable assumptions and establish causality.
· Excellent problem-solving skills by applying stated criteria, and evaluating multiple viable alternatives and analyzing all factors relevant to the situation/problem and calibrates recommendations by business impact, costs, resources, and people outcomes.
· Responsible to work with cross-functional client teams to perform gap analysis and identify value enhancement strategies and adjusts the schedules, tasks, and priorities as necessary.
· Elicits requirements and map out business processes in a structured manner and work with business analysts to create a requirement document. Responsible to adhere project milestones, reports progress toward milestones, and takes action to ensure timelines are met.
· Able to support the Engagement Lead in conducting workshops and Client interviews, contributing to structure of sessions.
· Responsible to capture best practices, insights gained and intellectual property created into the firm’s knowledge management system.
· Maintain focus on project deliverables and priorities and manage the team responsible to achieve expected results.
· Ability to build relationship with Infosys team members at client, and with Infosys Consulting Practices in areas of emerging focus. Leverages relationships and knowledge from previous engagements.
· Responsible to update professional knowledge and skills on a regular basis to stay current and apply new trends or best practices.
· Provide direction to Associates and Analysts on the team on how to successfully manage multiple priorities and deliver client value.
· Participate in recruiting efforts, training, and supports business pursuits/proposals for own area of expertise.
· Minimum of 10+ years of relevant work experience with at least 3 years of experience in consulting services.
· Must have ability to travel 4 days a week to client location in the state of California
· Candidates authorized to work in the U.S. and U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
· Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in one or more of the following: Property Assessment and Tax calculations, Parcel management, Exceptions, Roll Management, Calamities, Real Property and Business property Management etc.
· Ability to deliver in fast paced environment. He/she can draw out core business issues by gathering and investigating Client data, applying tools and models, and framing Client problem in business terms.
· Knowledge of the regulations and their business impact especially for the State of California, and adds value via this knowledge to work streams and engagement.
· Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary.
· Delivers timely and accurate efforts with attention to detail and within budget.
· The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time.
· Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
· Client strictly complies with U.S. employment verification and anti-discrimination laws. An applicant hired by Client must be able to establish authorization to work in the U.S.
· Client does not sponsor individuals for U.S. work visas, though exceptions may be evaluated on a case by case basis, at the sole discretion of the company.
· Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
DC | NJ | TX | MD | India | Bangladesh | Mexico
Join Various Technology Groups on Telegram Messenger at
We are a Certified Business Enterprise by the Department of Local and Small Business Development, Washington DC and a Preferred IT Staffing Vendor under the ITSA Program, a Supplier to Various State Agencies and Fortune 500 Clients.