Adobe needs talented people who can bring the Adobe Campaign© and the Adobe Experience Cloud© and its advanced technology to our sales prospects so they can be successful in the new age of marketing. As a member of the Proof of Concept (“POC”) team within the Adobe Sales Velocity organization, you will be responsible for engaging with our customers and prospects during the sales process as they seek to evaluate how Adobe solutions can accomplish their marketing needs. You’ll act as the expert to recommend technological and strategic best practices regarding functionality, implementation, integration, deployment with Adobe and third-party technology, demonstration and architecture of the Adobe Campaign© and the Adobe Experience Cloud©. In most cases these discussions will lead to actual demo development, conference room pilots, or limited deployments of technology in a POC. At Adobe you’ll get the opportunity to work closely with otherexperienced POC consultants learning from them at the same time adding your extensive skillset to our knowledge base. As a result, you’ll have the opportunity to not only grow your own skills but you’ll also work with partners and customers to show them the value of Adobe Experience Cloud© and how they can take ownership themselves.
Adobe Sales Velocity Proof of Concept Mission Statement
We deliver high quality, customer facing, pre-sales engagements that instill confidence in Adobe solutions resulting in the acquisition of Adobe license and services.
- As a Senior POC Consultant you will utilize your Multichannel Campaign Management and technical expertise to lead remote teams in the design and implementation of proof of concept use cases leveraging Adobe Campaign© and the Adobe Experience Cloud©
- Work with Adobe Pre-sales team, customers and prospects to define key objectives of a POC, align on solution design, scope and timing; and then deliver a compelling concept solution that can accomplish those objectives.
- Leverage your deep knowledge of Multichannel Campaign Management to align our marketing solutions to the prospect’s functionality requirements and solution objectives.
- Leverage the Adobe Sales Velocity ecosystem to procure proper expertise to deliver on POC solution design.
- Become a trusted advisor for both the Adobe Pre-sales team and customers.
- Proactive problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution
- Knowledge transfer/training to customers and partners on solution delivered
- Project documentation and socialization to leadership, sales, partner and professional services.
- 5+years relevantexperiencein any of the following jobs:
- Post-sales implementation consulting services experience in Multichannel Campaign Management, Marketing Data Management, and/or Marketing Automation with 2+ years in a lead role.
- Sr. Pre-sales, Technical Sales Consultants and Solution Architects from the marketing software, marketing data and marketing services industries.
- Customer-facing roles in R&D, Software Product Management, Support or other services from the marketing software, marketing data and marketing services industries.
- Experience with Adobe Campaign© and any other Adobe Experience Cloud© applications a major plus
- Familiarity with mobile communications, mobile app design, email message design and email marketing best practices
- Experience with competing industry platforms and cloud-based marketing solutions a big advantage.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills. Experience with communicating to people at all levels in the organization and all geographies
- Exceptional project management and coordination skills, with proven experience working within a virtual team
- Tremendous self-starter with the ability to work effectively and deliver complex projects on-time without direct supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to quickly identify issues and drive them to satisfactory resolution.
- Familiarity with some or all of the following code bases and their application: SQL, HTML, Java Script, XML, Python, Node.js, Java, C++
- Experience with marketing data management and design including relational databases, Hadoop and NoSQL a plus
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%) in support of key sales opportunities and support.