Auto req ID: 5715BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Sr. Prolog Software Development Engineers wanted by Travelport, LP, a travel technology services provider in Englewood, CO.
Delivering high quality design and code that meets specifications; generating and communicating software development ideas to improve overall system design and/or streamline delivery of product/system; championing the needs of our customer community and enhancing the user experience on the basis of such needs; and acting as a technical expert and point of contact for other Travelport employees while partnering on a subset of larger projects as an educator, consultant and advisor to employees and partners who need additional technical guidance.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field plus 5 years of experience in the job offered or related occupation.
- Five (5) years of experience in Airline Solutions and Travel Domain;
- Five (5) years of experience developing, testing, implementing and supporting Global Distribution System (GDS) applications;
- Five (5) years of experience of working in OS 390 Assembler, TPF, TPFDF, TPFC,TPFC++ and SabreTalk;
- Five (5) years of experience of working in C#, ASP.NET, WCF, SQL and .Net based technologies;
- Five (5) years of experience in software development, deployment and technical customer support for commercial, customer facing solutions;
- Five (5) years of experience in VM/CMS, TSO, ZTPF/ZLinux, IBM toolkit and visual studio; and
- Three (3) years of experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies; and
- Three (3) years of experience with JIRA.