Raytheon Intelligence, Information, and Services (IIS) is seeking a Project Manager to join our team in support of the U.S. Air Force North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract (NISSC).
NISSC will provide accurate, timely, and unambiguous warning and attack assessment of Air, Missile, and Space threats with daily visibility of National Command Authority leaders including the President of the United States.
NCMC-ITW/AA is composed of Air, Missile, and Space Warning Missions located at Cheyenne Mountain AFS (CMAFS), Peterson AFB, Offutt AFB, Vandenberg AFB, and forward user and sensor sites worldwide.
- Responsibilities: Lead project technical solution and costing estimate development with minimal oversight
- Analyze Government provided specifications to decompose them into well-formed requirements and develop designs and executable project schedules for implementation
- Conducting Integrated Project Meetings, Design Reviews, provide guidance and oversight to project implementation ensuring adherence to cost and schedule milestones
- Contribute to risk and opportunity management for 21CS projects; and developing and presenting weekly/monthly reviews to upper management and Government representatives.
Required Skills: Must have and be able to keep a Top Secret clearance, and clearable to TS/SCI
- Thorough understanding of Project Management and System Engineering, analytical, and problem solving activities using structured problem solving techniques and supporting the Systems Engineering development lifecycle
- Understanding of IT hardware, infrastructure, and security engineering
- Possess technical and Integrated Project Team (IPT) leadership experience
- Experience with planning, creating, executing, monitoring and control, and close out of projects.
- Experience conducting briefings and participating in Technical Interchange Meetings (TIM) with internal and external users
- Experience using Systems Engineering roles and functions, including requirements gathering and management, implementation and Project Management activities, functional analysis, interface definition and control, and verification and validation
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office product suite to include: Project, Outlook, Excel, Word, and Visio
- Advanced degrees and certifications, including: Active Project Management Institute (PMI) or Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience with 21 CS project execution
- Experience working with USAF Government customers
- Previous experience with CCIC2S and/or other ISC2 systems
- Experience with command, control, and communications, Security Engineering, and/or network architectures
- Experience using tools and metrics to manage System Engineering and Project Management activities
- Experience creating and executing Technical Solution and Costings
- Qualified Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
- Required Education: Associate's Degree in Engineering, Business, Project Management or related Discipline & 6 yrs (Bachelor's degree & 4 yrs) of directly related Project Management experience