- Highest level Project Manager responsible for direction of project
- Establishes project objectives and policies, maintains liaison with client and monitors construction and financial activities of project
- Overall planning, management and execution of assigned projects
- Perform project scheduling and controlling direct job material and labor expenses
- Ensure that assigned projects are executed in accordance with the contract documents and the high-quality standards of the company.
- Participate in constructability review meetings. Present comments and concerns relative to site logistics, construction, material sections, and required details
- Conduct formal start-up meetings and planning meetings to orient the subcontractors with their specific scopes of work
- When working in existing facilitates or campuses hold planning meetings to include the owner and subcontractors to coordinate construction operations.
- Develop a project logistics planin conjunction with the project schedule to effectively and efficiently execute the work
Prefer at least 8 years minimum prior experience in project planning and scheduling, managing people, subcontractors, and an in-depth working knowledge of construction trades is needed. Must be able to travel within 75 miles. Possess experience in senior living, urban, institutional, healthcare and higher education construction. Prefer senior living.