Role : Sr. Project Manager
Location : Greensboro/Winston-Salem,NC
- Demonstrate deep understanding of clients’ business challenges.
- Lead implementation projects, ensuring delivery of high quality software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with installed clients, oversees support projects for those clients.
- Identify opportunities and secures new and incremental business on assigned accounts.
- Plan and support new business development for assigned accounts.
- Participate in achieving department sales quota through upselling of software and services to installed clients.
- Create and manage contracts and SOWs.
- Knowledge of supplier onboarding, dynamic discounting, supply chain financing, and e-invoicing solutions required
- Software implementation experience
- Good understanding of Accounts Payable & procurement principles, including Accounts Payable best practices
- Ability to interact credibly with technical & LOB professionals as well as senior executives through the CIO, CEO level
- Direct salesexperience
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical personnel, both inside the APEX organization and within client organizations, at both peer and senior levels.
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Professional demeanor / presence
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proven sales ability
- Consulting experiencepreferred