Sr Project Manager / Water, Wastewater
Architecture & Construction
Our client located in Westfield and Merrillville IN, is a market leader in the Water/ Waste Water plant construction space and have been delivering high end services to their customers for almost 20years. Due to rapid company growth they are looking to bring on dynamic Project Managers to help lead and deliver complex solutions to a demanding and diverse customer base.
What you will be doing?
-Direct responsibility for cost control and forecasting project cost. Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate assigned engineering work.
-Monitor work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices and Company Construction’s standards.
-Support Project Superintendents and Project Engineers on projects ranging from $2-20M.
-Your Team will write detailed scopes for purchase orders and sub contracts, evaluate contracts for technical clarity, and have responsibility of managing all aspects of construction process including schedule procurement, planning and coordination with the superintendent to execute the project on time and on budget.
-Manage the scheduling of subcontractors while coordinating requiredconstruction paperwork with our office personnel.
What you will need?
- 10+ years of relevant construction management preferred.
- Experience working on projects involving waste water, exposed piping, excavation etc.
- Post-college field experience in estimating, purchasing, submittal review, CAD, and cost control.
- Experience in concrete, excavation, underground and exposed piping.
- Prefer experience in heavy civil or mechanical type projects.
- Mechanically minded problem solver with excellent math aptitude.
So if you have a passion for large scale Project Management and are looking to expand your career with a leader in their space please apply today!