Job Description Summary:
Swinerton Management & Consulting is recruiting for a Sr. Project Manager, and who is a
licensed Professional Engineer (PE). Responsibilities include managing assigned projects, ability
to provide project leadership in a collaborative manner with multiple stakeholders, be
entrepreneurial, and to work either independently or as a member of a larger Team. Project
assignments vary throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
The successful candidate is required to have a good grasp of public contracting, design
management, translating technical details to non-technical staff, have demonstrated abilities to
work with the public and elected officials, and a proven track record of executing projects
timely, effectively and efficiently. Projects may include underground utilities, intersection
signalization, re-paving, water treatment, storm water and other types of infrastructure
Swinerton Management & Consulting is a part of the Swinerton family of businesses, focused
on providing program, project, and construction management services on behalf of Owners.
Our core values are Integrity, Leadership, Excellence and Passion.
MINIMUM SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Engineering, Construction Management or Architectural degree or equivalent experience
• Field construction management experience (8-10 years, including supervisory skills)
• Leadership ability
• Problem-solving ability and strong sense of urgency
• Organizational and communication skills
• Drafting and computer skills
• Fundamental knowledge of contract law and project accounting
• Thorough understanding of all project management control systems (scheduling, cost control, procurement and estimating)