Responsible for leading all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and serves as the main point of contact for those projects. Takes projects end to end from original concept through final implementation. Monitors and drives project performance by implementing project management best practices.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently lead all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Plans, manages, and monitors projects from concept through implementation for projects. Acts as primary project contact to establish key stakeholder requirements and project objectives.
- Establishes project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high quality standards and Leadership expectations using the appropriate tools.
- Meets with internal customers of an assigned project to provide status updates and reports and gather project-related feedback.
- Responsible for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prepares preliminary and end result costing analysis for project teams, Project Leadership or department leadership.
- Develops options and recommendations to drive critical decisions.
- Tracks costs and performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Serves as a resource to project managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with implementing project management processes and making improvement/changes.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Skills /Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person , on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects and assignments
Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
Excellent critical thinking skills
Ability to work independently with minimal instructions
Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
Ability to analyze and interpret dataEducation
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum preferred Related Work Experience
5 plus years Project management WORKING CONDITIONS
Some travel required
For more information on Spectrum's benefits, please click here .