Sr. Project Manager
SecureAuth, the innovation leader in adaptive access, identity, and authentication, currently has openings for technically gifted individuals with strong customer facing skills to join our growing Customer Success team.
In this critical delivery role you will....
- Be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the SecureAuth solution for large enterprises.
- Drive the client implementation and work with the Client project manager to resolve issues that stand in the way of project success.
- Be responsible for managing to the agreed to budget and delivering the project profitably.
- Become an expert in SecureAuth's Implementation Methodology and leverage it on all engagements.
- Manage multiple Engagements simultaneously
- Demonstrate competency in SecureAuth Solutions
- Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW.
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Provide guidance and mentoring to those Professional Service resources working on their implementations.
- Work with the client project manager and SecureAuth resources (including Management) to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or time frames.
- Present client with change orders in the event they're asking SecureAuth to perform tasks that are outside the scope of the SOW.
- Ensure the client takes advantage of SecureAuth best practices.
- Be a liaison for professional services when interacting with sales and/or development.
- Identify opportunities to position other service offerings.
- Ensure the client can serve as a reference upon completing their implementation.
- Assist in the transition of the customer from professional services to product support.
Requirements and Education
- Minimum 5+ years' experience as a Project Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in technical fields (e.g., engineering, computer science, etc.), or substitute 10 years experience
- Experience in project management or Consulting in the information technology sector, preferably with prior experience managing SaaS product implementations
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company a plus.
- Previous experience implementing, managing or developing identity and security solutions a plus
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization, from the C suite to the individual team members
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, and world-class written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to problem-solve, collaborate, and drive resolution
- Mission driven with solid organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Passion for customer service.
- Business development skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- PMP certification preferred
- Scrum Master Experience
- Ability to Travel up to 25%