We are currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Project Manager to work in our San Jose, CA studio. This senior member of the NELSON team will manage and grow our team. In addition, this Teammate will be responsible for advancing the opportunities in the region.
- Leading projects and project teams for a successful design, schedule, and budget delivery.
- Working in support of and in response to RFP?s and other new business opportunities.
- Facilitating and supporting the execution of contracts between NELSON and its outside consultants and clients for services.
- Developing and communicating expectations on each project for achieving client satisfaction and holding the project team accountable for attaining them.
- Leading all technical drawing reviews
- Bachelor?s degree or Master?s degree in Architecture, with 15-20 years of experience in Commercial Architecture/Interior Design
- Minimum of 10+ years of project management experience
- Architectural license required
- Experience in corporate workplaces and ground up architecturerequired
- Experience using AutoCAD and Revit
- Highly motivated and engaged team leader
NELSON is part of a global architecture, design, engineering, and consulting services organization with over 1000 Teammates in over 20 locations around the world and a strong experience in a broad range of industries. NELSON is ranked in the top 10 of Interior Design Magazine?s ?100 Design Giants? list. NELSON is also ranked in the top 3 firms specializing in workplace interior design. , visit .
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, pleaseapply by clicking the link below. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.