- Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in Project Management
- Ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
- Ability to manage more than one project at a time.
- Adapts precedent and may make significant departures from traditional approaches to develop solutions.
Main Purpose of Role:
- Project Manager for on-market improvement and new development projects
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop project schedules and documentation, and manage projects to completion
- Interface with functional managers/directors to resolve potential project issues (bottlenecks, resources required etc…)
- Lead broader team meetings to provide status to upper level management
- Learn and execute projects within Abbott’s Design Planning process (Quality system)
Associates Degree with 7+ years of experience
- Engineering degreepreferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is strongly preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Project