We are looking for Sr. Project Manager for our client in Raleigh, NC
Job Title: Sr. Project Manager
Job Location: ?Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- This Project Manager will be responsible for managing a single project to upgrade an existing tax system to the vendors cloud based solution.
- This position will be responsible for managing a single project to upgrade an existing tax system to the vendors cloud based solution.
- The Project Manager will follow established processes within the client , as well as processes defined and required by the Enterprise Project Management Office in their role as an oversight organization.
The Project Manager will:
- Manage and direct a large upgrade project (i.e., including procurement, resource acquisition, budgeting; developing, monitoring and controlling schedules; identifying and resolving issues and risks; and communicating status to stakeholders)
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situation or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors to achieve best results.
- Work effectively with internal and external clients, third party vendors, and senior management in accomplishing project objectives.
- Evaluate complex situations accurately and identify viable solutions that create successful outcomes for the customer.
- Work closely with the Project Sponsor(s) and Governance Committees to facilitate decisions necessary for project delivery.
- Manage effective project oversight and reviews to affect project success.
- Develop and maintain project documentation including schedules/timelines and various detailed plans for Communication, Risk Management, Deployment and others as required.
- Develop and maintain "lessons-learned" for utilization on future projects.
- Resolve political, resource, budgeting, change, and legal issues affecting the project.
- Oversee change requests associated with the project.
- Oversee vendor relations and procurement related to the project
- Drive project work to completion
- Develop and maintain status reports, decision and issue logs.