Sr. Project Manager
We’re hiring a Senior Project Manager with significant product development experience and a passion for improving the delivery of healthcare. Successful candidates will be capable of coordinating cross-functional teams and are well versed in the product life cycle. Additionally, they will be innovative and creative team players; collaborating with colleagues across the organization to drive the successful development of an innovative product. Essential Functions:
• Active member of our Project Management Organization (PMO); leveraging PMO processes, tools and templates to execute projects.
• Lead Product Release projects; with overall responsibility for the scheduling, tracking, coordination and successful completion of product releases.
• Simultaneously manage multiple projects in varying phases of the product life cycle.
• Generate Project Scope Statements in collaboration with Product and Development teams.
• Ensure Design and Technical Requirements are sufficiently documented and adhered to; managing and communicating changes as necessary.
• Oversee development tasks to drive prioritization and timely completion; escalating as necessary.
• Ensure thorough system validation and appropriate remediation for any system issues.
• Manage the business-wide review and approval of all releases
.• Conduct lessons learned, project reconciliation and project close
.• Provide leadership to the project team and collaborate to address concerns and mitigate issues.
• Actively manage and provide status on the project’s critical path, schedule, tasks, issues, risks and changes.
• Develop reports, presentations and dashboards to communicate and present project status to the business-wide leadership teams.
• Participate in client meetings as appropriate
.• Support the PMO; collaborating with other Project Managers and contributing to the overall methodology and processes employed by the organization.
• Assist on client and operations projects as requested.
? Bachelor’s degree.
? Minimum of 5 years experience in Project Management.? Minimum of 3 years experience in Product Development.
? Proven track-record managing large, cross-functional product development projects from end to end.
? Proficiency with project management tools and processes; experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Word , MS Project and Smartsheet (or similar).
? Proficiency with product development tools; experience with Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, Aha (or similar)
.? Experience with SCRUM and AGILE software project management.
? Extensive knowledge in product design, development and validation techniques.
? Experience with cloud SaaS based solutions or web applications.? Familiarity with MacOS.
? Understanding of the conceptual, strategic and technical aspects of an issue. Capable of grasping technical concepts quickly and translating the impacts to a project
.? Strong communication skills and the ability to speak and write with various audiences with varying degrees of technical acumen.
? Ability to accomplish objectives by leading and collaborating with others, and by leveraging resources from a variety of cross-functional teams.? Excellent Change Management skills, including the ability to influence, motivate and persuade.? Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.? Able to effectively prioritize and multi-task under tight deadlines.
? Lead large, cross-functional teams in complex product development efforts.
? Develop new strategies and modify approach in order to meet unique or expedited product release needs
.? Simultaneously manage multiple product releases; managing various teams, solving scheduling conflicts and handling competing priorities.
? Succeed in maintaining on time, on budget and on scope development despite resource constraints and/or complex requirements.
? Exceptional ability to translate technical concepts and articulate needs to audiences with varying degrees of technical acumen.
? Demonstrated capability to mediate between team members, departments and stakeholders to ensure understanding and collaboration.
? Contribute significantly to the PMO in terms of developing processes and tools to advance the methodology.
? At least one Project Management certification; PMP, PRINCE2 or Six Sigma.
Ideally, you enjoy the product life cycle, leading diverse project teams and want to grow professionally. You are driven, resourceful, respectful and a team player excited to solve problems, advance the product and amplify Sharecare's core values. You value a fun environment and are committed to helping the company reach its goals. Prior experience in healthcare IT and with launching SaaS products at scale are a plus, as well as having additional Project Management certifications (PMP, PRINCE2 or Six Sigma).
This position is located in Franklin, TN. Possibility of up to 15% travel.
Requisition ID : 1374