Sr. Project Manager Quality & Service
DASAN Zhone Solutions, Inc. (DZSI) is currently seeking an experienced and highly technical Senior Project Manager to join their Global Quality & Service team, at their Corporate Headquarters located in Oakland, CA.
DZSI is a global leader in network access solutions for service provider and enterprise networks. The company provides a wide array of reliable, cost-effective networking technologies?including broadband access, Ethernet switching, Passive Optical LAN and software-defined networks?to a diverse customer base that includes more than 1,000 of the world?s most innovative customers in more than 50 countries worldwide.
The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for managing the prioritization of customer/field requests and professional services projects based on operational impact, business impact, and/or strategic importance. This position will report directly to the VP of Global Quality
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Proactively drive projects to successful completion. Coordinate with Engineering, Product Management, Service Partners, and Sales to resolve issues and complete prioritized tasks
- Function as the internal champion for the customer. Must understand critical customer requests and projects and be able to accurately convey the impacts and urgency for timely and successful resolution.
- Establish project plans and lead project review meetings with project team members.
- Maintain daily / weekly project status tracking and reporting for prioritized items.
- Provide accurate and timely updates regarding resolution plan and schedule to internal and external stakeholders.
- Must have at least 10 years of demonstrated Project or Engineering Management / Leadership in a technical environment.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Electrical, Electronics, SW Engineering or equivalent
- Keen ability to concurrently manage and coordinate multiple projects and priorities.
- Broad experience with data communication technologies, including xDSL, FTTx, GPON, Ethernet, IPTV, VoIP, MPLS, Routing, SNMP, Netconf/Yang, and SDN.
- Must possess outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) and strong teamwork and interpersonal skills. Korean language skills are desired.