San Francisco, CA
Industry: Real Estate & Construction•
8 - 10 years
Posted 168 days ago
Job Description Summary:
Swinerton Management & Consulting is recruiting for a Sr. Project Manager, and who has
demonstrated the ability to lead and execute projects for California public education entities.
Responsibilities include managing assigned projects, ability to provide project leadership in a
collaborative manner with multiple stakeholders, be entrepreneurial, and to work either
independently or as a member of a larger Team. Project assignments vary throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
The successful candidate is required to have a good grasp of public contracting, and the various codes that govern public projects in California and K-12, and community colleges.
Responsibilities could cover a wide range of responsibilities, including strategic consulting,
budgeting and planning capital improvement programs, design management, construction
management, translating technical details to non-technical staff, have demonstrated abilities to work with the public and elected officials, and a proven track record of executing projects
timely, effectively and efficiently. Projects may include new construction, modernization, and
infrastructure. Experience with various project delivery strategies is also required.
Swinerton Management & Consulting is a part of the Swinerton family of businesses, focused
on providing program, project, and construction management services on behalf of Owners.
Our core values are Integrity, Leadership, Excellence and Passion.
MINIMUM SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Engineering, Construction Management or Architectural degree or equivalent experience
• Field construction management experience (8-10 years, including supervisory skills)
• Leadership ability
• Problem-solving ability and strong sense of urgency
• Organizational and communication skills
• Drafting and computer skills
• Fundamental knowledge of contract law and project accounting
• Thorough understanding of all project management control systems (scheduling, cost control, procurement and estimating)