$150K — $200K *
his position reports to Sr. Manager – Packaging Design and Optimization, and works closely with the Integrated Supply Chain teams.
• Initiating: The PM typically engages projects after receiving a business case from the Capital Planning team. The PM will begin forming the project team, therefore, an outgoing personality, good communication, and strong negotiation skills are a must. The PM issues technical requirements and Requests for Proposals and Quotes (RFP and RFQ) to our OEMs/Consultants/Engineering Firms to begin the design efforts that will drive the project into execution.
• Planning: You will work with an engineering consulting firm to define the scope and finalize the design and prepare with the Construction Manager a package ready for construction bids, purchase equipment and materials, and execution of the project. The technical expertise and problem-solving skills of the PM will lead the team to identify Value Engineering opportunities to deliver the optimal value to the enterprise.
• Executing / Monitoring / Controlling: The PM will hold periodical meetings (usually weekly) for each project, maintain action lists, schedules and risk registers, publish meeting minutes, and refine the business case to be presented through a stage gate process for approval to execute. The PM will monitor and control the quality of deliverables, holding daily construction meetings as required, ensuring that safety is of the utmost priority. The PM is required to maintain monthly and annual forecasts of the project expenditures, provide Estimates at Completion, and deliver the project to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Closing: The PM is responsible for documenting when the project has been completed, conduct startup audits, and validate performance guarantees on installed equipment.
• Travel associated project development, design and equipment readiness, and project construction through commissioning will be required.
The Other Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, or other related technical engineering field.
• The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in a project management role and 10+ years of experience in a beverage/food manufacturing environment.
• Strong ability to manage deadlines, spend, and coordinate multiple stakeholders.
• You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy.
• You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business.
• You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
• You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
• As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
• We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
• Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
• Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other benefits
• Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Valid through: 11/30/2020