Leads moderately complex Program(s), Project(s), and/or strategic business process development/execution. Acts as primary Lead Project Manager for one or more specific elements weapons programs and/or reimbursable products/services. Represents Program Management Office functions for assigned program elements to internal and external stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates, determines and drives scheduling, reporting, integration and program project management activities to manage one or more moderate moderately complex weapons program elements.
- Provides scheduling expertise to review and drive execution of innovative solutions to technical and logistical issues.
- Develops cost, scope, and schedule framework for projects and program elements; manages and intervenes as necessary to ensure delivery to cost, scope, and schedule agreements.
- Provides primary reporting, integration support and guidance to the financial planning, monitoring, scheduling, and preparation and release of technical/schedule information required for program/project planning.
- Leads multiple aspects of moderately complex financial planning, monitoring, reporting, scheduling, and communication required for program/project planning and control.
- Performs some integrative, administrative, and logistical liaison roles with company, Department of Energy, design agencies, laboratories, integrated contractors and other government agencies for one or more weapons and growth programs. May function as lead for one or more elements.
- Defines and establishes production/project definitions, maintenance of schedules, and engineering releases associated with weapon, as well as overall program alignment.
- Coaches and mentors analyst, project managers and other program support staff.
- Conducts activities in a safe and healthy manner and works in accordance with established HS&E requirements to ensure the protection of employees, the public, and the environment. Takes actions necessary to "stop" work when an unsafe condition or action is identified. Every employee has the right and responsibility to stop work when unsafe conditions or actions are identified.
You Must Have:
- Five or more years of relevant experience in project planning, engineering of products or processes or contract management.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering or 2 additional years of direct work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Solid understanding of Project Management methodology and contract management concepts.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ERP/MRP applications.
- Primavera / Earned Value Management Experience at Honeywell FM&T.
- Experience with Microstrategy and Denodo
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both oral and written.
- Extensive knowledge of Supply Chain Management, demand management, contract management, and financial management.
- Ability to work with multiple teams of people and inspire those teams to work together to reach a common goal.
- Green Belt certification.
- PMI Certification preferred.
- Experience managing customer contracts with government customers.