Looking for an experienced Mechanical Sr. Project Manager for a reputable and national firm. Great opportunity to help shape and grow a new branch for a company with a great track record of success. Offering a generous compensation package with a company who values work life balance.
- Plan, organize and staff key field positions in collaboration with regional department heads or project/ construction managers.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with prime clients, subcontractors, vendors and operations, to facilitate construction activities.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on?site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings, assist in labor negotiations/strategy meetings, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company?s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with Client.
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by corporate executives.
- Engineering/business degree or equivalent trade school experience.
- Five or more years?experience/knowledge of construction, design, finance and management in the mechanicaltraderequired.
- Must be able to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project activities vital; superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills essential.
- Must be a skilled businessman.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check, drug test, and, MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.