MasTec Network Solutions is a telecommunications services company that offers wireless networkoperators a variety of services to narrow the expanse between the expectations of today’s wireless services consumer and the ability of the networkoperator to meet or exceed those expectations. Core areas of MasTec Network Solutions business include Civil/Cellular services, Microwave Engineer/ Network Services, Tower structure services and alternative power solutions. MasTec Network Solutions is currently looking for quality candidates to join our team.
As a member of the MasTec Network Solutions your experience operating in cross-functional environments driving complex, multi-faceted projects to successful conclusion will provide you with the foundation necessary to be successful in this dynamic and high-impact position.
As a Senior Program Manager you will help establish and institute processes to create seamless internal communication within the Market office. Review daily, weekly and monthly reports to assess billing, material handling, construction and quality to achieve a unified objective within Market departments. A close working relationship with management will ensure internal processes goals and objectives are flexible within each department and allowing managers to successfully perform their duties.
- Support MasTec Network Solutions market operations management team managing a specific program in the portfolio of wireless projects in a given market.
- Work closely with the client to provide high-level reporting, resolve schedule impacting problems, and respond to requests for information pertaining to ongoing projects
- Maintain strong relationship with the client. Be the client face for identified / managed program
- Lead multiple PM’s and support organization to meet the needs of the program.
- Develop standards, processes, and documentation supporting the assigned program as required.
- Serve on the Sr. Leadership team in the assigned operations market.
- 10+ years business experience with 5+ in a telecommunications project management capacity.
- Working knowledge of wireless infrastructure development process site acquisition, zoning, permitting, civil construction, RF equipment installation, telecom facilities ordering
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong written, verbal, computer and organizational skills