As a Sr. Project Manager, you will:
- Strategic participant or leader in project and process improvements, focus groups, etc. (client deliverables, metric refinement/meaningful metrics)
- Demonstrates proficiency in all routine project management (PM) tasks
- Track and recognize hourly and full-time employee hours during mid-month and month end for complex multi-departmental programs
- Obtain and review with team/site management various metrics as applicable to the team or PPD (ex. quality metrics)
- Independently create, review, and provide business review presentations to large/strategic clients at regular program review meetings
- Establish and maintain timelines / milestone deliverable date trackers (Gantt charts in MS Project, Visio, Excel, etc) for programs, as needed
- Responsible to help monitor and drive programs which span larger programs across multiple teams / areas within the same department or across multiple departments.
- Anticipate and communicate client need/ changes internally, drive discussions on business with supported clients.
- Mentoring/Guiding/Onboarding Associate Project Managers and Project Managers
- Assisting clients with project design or scope of work
- Pricing and review of proposals
- Engages network of colleagues across and within departments.
key words: PMP, "project manager", GMP
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in the Physical or Life Sciences with a minimum of 8+ years of formal laboratory training in a regulated environment post degree OR equivalent direct pharmaceutical industry experience in: project management, project coordination, study coordinator or trial coordinator.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
• Superior time management, planning, and organizational skills
• Proven analytical skills, including demonstrated proficiency with excel, office, powerpoint.
• Demonstrated compliance with procedures and policies
• Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively
• Extensive knowledge and experience in Project Management
• Strong client relationship management skills
• Ability to work effectively with multi-level teams
• Ability to work in a fast-paced undefined environment
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong science and/or business acumen