Sr. Project Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute project specific and client driven goals, schedules, budgets, strategy and detailed assumptions with methodology for accomplishing and/or managing goals and objectives.
- Act as the primary senior level contact with the client throughout the duration of the project.
- Establish and maintain project goals and success criteria that meet both JLL and Client needs.
- Build and maintain rapport with client representatives and ensure the scopes of project and outside business forces affecting the project is fully understood and that specific deliverables are fully understood with performance standards and other relevant criteria.
- Coordinate any necessary due diligence efforts on behalf of the internal team, project partners, clients and/or end users, maintaining and delivering all appropriate documentation.
- Develop a detailed project budget based on historical and market data and clearly defined set of budget assumptions.
- Develop and maintain Master Project Schedules and manage the successful execution of multiple projects so that completion falls within intended time-frames, scheduled milestones and critical path items.
- Guide the client and team through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff.
- Prepare various RFP’s needed for vendor, architect and contractor services as well as manage the contractor, vendor selection process.
- Develop procedures for distribution, receipt, opening, levelling and award of projects and services.
- Facilitate initiation of all critical project meetings and coordination exercises with internal staff, key stakeholders and external users to ensure responsibilities are efficiently, accurately and effectively communicated and understood by all concerned.
- Manage vendor and project team performance to ensure compliance with contractual requirements, all regulating entities and client expectations.
- Contribute where needed and/or requested in the refinement of best practices of standards of excellence.
- Assist in training and developing team members in the skills and understanding of firm procedures, methodology and practices expected for a successful project implementation.
- Directly responsible for the maintenance and expansion of existing client relationships and by developing new relationships.
- Assist in sourcing new business for other businesses within the firm.
- Assists local PDS team in meeting revenue and profit numbers on a Market, Regional, and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Team.
- Function as a subject matter expert for a specific product or service.
- Be familiar with and communicate all available products and service offerings of the Firm.
- Contribute to the development of new product and service delivery ideas.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- BachelorDegree from an accredited institution.
- 7 or more years of relevant experience
- Ability to regularly communicate analyzed data to client and team to achieve project goals
- Strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts.
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients as well as external team members (architects, contractors, client’s representatives, etc.).
- Ability to manage all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to budgeting, scheduling, submittals, change orders.
- Fully competent at managing all types/sizes of projects.
- Demonstrates skills that enable the individual to successfully execute more complex transactions. May be recognized leader within Firm for his/her area of specialization (i.e. sustainability). Assumes lead role on complex client assignments.
- Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft windows and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook)
- Position may work primarily at client site or project location with potential daily client and contractor interaction.
- Face to face and/or remote daily interpersonal interaction is usually required to perform the job.
- Travel as needed and may range from 0-4 nights per week.
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management.
- LEED, AIA, PE, PMP