At Jacobs, we'retransforming intangible ideas into innovative solutionsdesigning the future-today. Asa Sr Project Manager in McLean, VA, you willtoo.
Supporting daily Project Management operations at a Client Site, you will:
- Manage project design and/or construction efforts, to include schedule, funding, and day-to-day project oversight
- Manage and evaluate construction contractor performance
- Integrate and coordinate projects with field personnel
- Evaluate, validate, and manage project change requests
- Provide official weekly project status reports
- Prepare and distribute project communication with customers, management, integrated project teams, and stakeholders
- Assist the client's Contracting Officer (CO) and Contracting Officer's Technical Representative (COTR) with acquisition planning, execution and administration
- Assist the CO and COTR with conducting pre-bid and pre-construction site visits with the COTR
- Provide invoice supporting information to the COTR for payment
- Prepare and monitor project schedules and budgets; provide technical guidance and assistance on contracting and construction-related issues; direct design efforts; recommend construction documents for approval; and provide oversight of any follow-on maintenance programs
- Optimize performance, cost, and schedule by ensuring project objectives are achieved on schedule and at the lowest cost compatible with user requirements
- Conduct design reviews with the customer
- Ensure timely input of all data, comments, and documentation into MAXIMO software project management tool. This requirement applies to all projects, work orders, and tasks across the project lifecycle.
- Ensure integration of all systems, including information technology, telephone, security, electrical, HVAC, and plumbing
- Prepare Contractor Performance Report (CPR) upon contract closeout
Here's what you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in any field; high school, vocational school, or trade school diploma and five (5) years' work experience in a similar field may be substituted for degree requirement
- 10 years of experience in project management
- 5 years of experience with MS Project or other PM software
- Active, fully adjudicated TS/SCI w/poly.
Ideally you'll have:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.