The Team: Our Infrastructure Services & Operations team works with a wide range of technologies, uses their expertise to resolve divergent issues, and initiates creative updates. We support a global company, eagerly solving new projects in order to resolve critical, work-stopping issues. We provide project support, expertise and mentorship for each of these initiatives.
The Impact: You will work with a talented team of Network Engineers, System Administrators, Security Analysts and other Project Managers to ensure the company’s products are supported by a strong infrastructure. This team is committed to mitigating risk while handling tasks, resources, and changes. You will build positive relationships with your internal partners through providing regular project updates. You will lead projects that provide the company with a secure and reliable IT infrastructure.
What’s in it for you:
As a Senior PM, you will:
- Have the opportunity to further develop your project management skills within a dynamic global organization.
- Lead large-scale projects that directly impact the day-to-day operations of our internal employees as well as end users.
- Build on your experience with keeping multiple projects moving while handling team expectations and interacting with technical resources.
- You will be responsible for leading critical, strategic large scale technology projects;
- Collaborating with partners across a global organization;
- Identifying, tracking, and managing dependencies;
- Working independently and making appropriate project-related decisions;
- Knowing when to adjust a process to best serve the project needs.
- Dig into complicated technical details surrounding infrastructure requirements
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of related work experience, to include technology PM experience
- PMP certification is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in strategic activities and leading cross-functional projects
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Successful track record in working in a global, multi-client environment
- Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate across various organizational teams, both technical and business focused
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic work environment
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with senior management