Summary: LJA is an employee-owned company, and our people carry pride into their projects and their workplaces. We have talented employees across the nation and are always looking for exceptional individuals to join the LJA team. With 37 office locations, LJA is growing and ready for talented people to help us build our future. We offer great benefits and are 100% employee owned.
We currently have an opening on the H&H as a Sr. Project Manager.
This person will be a Sr. Project Manager on water resource projects with responsibility for applying knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts and practices in a specialized engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
- Applies knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts and practices in a specialized engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
- Lead a team of EIT’s, designers, and CAD draftsmen to produce analytical reports and/or design plans, specifications & estimates as may be requested / required by the client.
- Plan, coordinate, design, and direct projects with many complex features consisting of drainage channel and culvert design, detention/retention pond design, storm sewer design, and storm water pump stations for public works clients.
- Ability to communicate and meet with various elected boards to provide technical support.
- When requested, this position will also serve as liaison with the LJA Land Development Project Managers to provide technical guidance.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering is required.
- Registration as a Licensed Professional Engineer
- 10+ years of specialized experience in Water Resources
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships