$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned projects. Supervises at least 25 employees.
1. Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate managers.
3. Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
4. Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
5. May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
6. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
7. Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison.
8. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
9. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
10. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
BA/BS in a business related or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
5+ years of related supervisory experience.
Valid Through: 2019-10-14