THIS POSITION IS NOT YET FUNDED.
GDIT is seeking an IT Program Manager with Cyber program experience for our Federal Health Division. This individual will manage and be responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work staff supervisionfinancial and business development activities. Position is typically responsible for program(s) with annual revenue of $25-100M.
Req. Quals/ Responsibilities:
- Prime POC for all Customer interface and communication on Program. Responsible for overall Customer satisfaction. Possess a deep understanding of cybersecurity/ information assurance and Customer's existing and future needs, and ensure GDIT is meeting and exceeding Customer expectations.
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience in the field of Information Assurance in a federal FISMA/ NIST based environment managing task orders/ programs with annual revenue of $25-100M.
- Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
- Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
- Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned programs.
- Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
- Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
- Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Requires PMP certification.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- 7+ years PM experience
- PM certifications (PMP)
- Previous experience managing an Information Assurance Program in a Federal agency;
- Demonstrated experience in the field of Information Assurance in a federal FISMA/ NIST based environment
- CISSP Certification
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.