Sr. Project Manager
8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Evolver is seeking a Senior Project Manager to work in San Francisco, CA.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with business units, internal IT staff, and external vendors in the development, implementation and support of Investment Management Systems;
- Hands on position will gather and document requirements from business users and work with development team for design and implementation;
- Manage Systems Development Lifecycle Cycle for projects from start to finish;
- Serve as mentor for analysts and engineers;
- Must be well-organized, be able to work independently, and have strong ability to effectively multi-task and problem solve.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- 8+ years of experience with Financial systems;
- Financial product knowledge including Fixed Income, Equities, Settlements, Liquidity Management, Security Master, Performance and Benchmarks;
- Comprehensive understanding of trade flows through several systems and business processes;
- Well written & spoken communication;
- Proven ability to oversee multiple development activities and help other team members to resolve project issues;
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and customer service skills;
- Maintain high customer service levels by effectively working with team members, otherinternal organizations, vendors, and customers;
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired. Will consider years of experience and/or certifications in lieu of Degree.
Technical Requirements (required and desired)
- 4+ years of hands on experience with Investment Management Systems;
- Ability to interview business side and translate requirements to technical specifications for development team;
- 3+ years of hands on testing experience with financial systems;
- Experience with Oracle or SQL Server is a plus;
- Experience with Eagle Investment Systems is a plus.
At Evolver, we foster teamwork, growth, individuality and entrepreneurialism. We value employee opinions and encourage them to make a difference by getting involved and being thought-leaders. As a part of the Evolver team, we actively promote a working and learning environment that supports a highly qualified workforce and a quality of work life that is based on trust and respect for all employees resulting in a healthy and trusting organizational culture.
Evolver, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Evolver offers a comprehensive benefits plan including (but not limited to): medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, AD&D and short term and long term disability insurance.