The time is right to join HNTB! We are currently seeking a Sr Project Manager - Engineering to join our Intelligent Transportation System Team.
Responsible for the leadership and management of team in support of the project’s profitable operation. Responsible for proactively managing the projects technical budget (direct labor and expenses, including technical sub-consultants), schedule, technical requirements, contractual obligations, project communications and HNTB’s 4 for 4 performance: delivery of quality work, on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction on every project. Responsible for gross revenue of $10M-30M.
- Actively manages project scope, schedule and budget. Serves as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets and scope of work to completion and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Implements the firm’s project delivery plan using HNTB's Sophisticated Delivery Approach (SDA) on each project.
- Develops project scope and fee quotation, and assists in the preparation of proposals and contracts.
- Provides oversight and monitoring of work to less experienced project managers. Coordinates work efforts and review work performed. Schedules and manages for integration of quality management during all phases of a project.
- Oversees projectstaffing with departments, offices and divisions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
16 years relevant experience
Deep technical skills and system design experience
Systems, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering degree