The Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects. Takes projects from original concept through final implementation. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project, to include end users, computer services, and client services.
Focus areas may include the following domain-specific activities based upon assigned tasks:
- Supporting the full acquisition life cycle. Manages and maintains the program's required program acquisition documents (i.e., Acquisition Plan, Program Baseline, Risk Matrix, Operations Analysis, and Life-Cycle Cost Estimate). Updates program documentation, tracking and managing new requirements associated with programs' business processes. Facilitates acquisition reporting, to include the following: assistance and support for financial analysis, business planning, and expertise to ensure that program's business case is timely, complete, and comprehensive. Assists in development of the business case and other related deliverables (i.e., cost-benefit analysis and alternative analysis).
- Defines project scope and objectives. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Manages the integration of vendor tasks, and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- As COMM Support Lead, provides proactive conduit between ZUSE and ZUSE customers to monitor/promote customer satisfaction. Provides mission-focused SME support to the customers? identification and definition of operational needs. Provides technical mission SME support to functional task team activities. Provides insight into mission needs to support skill capability/capacity planning, resource profile re-balancing. Independent monitor of task team activities for mission alignment fidelity.
- Bachelor?s Degree or 18years? work experience
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with eligibility for CI Poly
- Experiencesupporting theRFP development and coordination
- Experience in actively identifying and assessing risks associated with acquisition implementation
- Experience with end-to-end acquisition life-cycle functions
- Experience with drafting acquisition documentation (SOW, Task Orders, or Acquisition Plans)
- Experience being part of a support team for source selections evaluations
- Have supported non-SETA contract activities
- Ability to prepare, organize, coordinate and manage briefings
- Experience with Application Portfolio management and/or IT Asset Inventories
- Ability to manage the workforce to maximize the contributions of all team members
- Ability to respond quickly in a fast-paced evolving environment
Desired experience with one or more of the following based on assigned task area:
- IT and Managed Service Provider Acquisition
- Commercial Hardware and Software Acquisition and Licensing Processes and Tools
- Supply Chain Management
- Property Manuals and Processes
- Service Level Agreements
- Project Manager Certification or equivalent (e.g., PMP, PgMP, DAU, etc.)
- ITIL v.3
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity