The Project Manager is responsible for day to day management of a Duarte strategic accounts. The Sr Project Manager will apply advanced project management principals to manage scheduling, monitoring, tracking, and successful execution of aggressive, complex and high stakes projects. Project managers are self-starters and team leaders, able to multi-task, be dependable, and have concise execution during times of high stress. The project manager understand the business need for each project and can make ongoing decisions based on what’s best for the organization—even if that means challenging senior stakeholders on critical success factors. The project manager is responsible for their own work output as well as the project manager resources they manage. *Agency experience preferred
- Build and nurture long term client relationships
- Manage timeline, budget and resourcing to successfully deliver on time, on budget
- Set and manage client expectations throughout the project
- Uncover new projects to grow the account with the support of account staff
- Manage financial performance at both the project and account level
- Gain a deep understanding of the client’s business
- Ensure quality delivery of all projects, resulting in high Net Promoter Score
Administrative resources will be assigned based on quarterly run of strategic account growth. Project Managers may assign an administrator to support projects when forecast for billability exceed their personal goal.
A Client Service Director or Sr. Account Manager will support the Project Manager in active pursuit of new business opportunities.
Each brand is assigned an annual revenue goal based on prior year performance and expected growth. The Project Manager’s primary responsibility is to retain the current Book of Business and identify growth opportunities. A Sr. Account Manager, or client service leader will work with the Project Manager to pursue the new business opportunities and grow the account.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to build client relationships
- Proven track record of excellent project management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Work cross function to support successful project delivery
- Ability to creatively solve challenging client requirements
- Detail oriented to manage budget and timelines
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Digital or Broadcast production.
- Interest in and aptitude for producing creative solutions
- Minimum of 5-8years experience as a project coordinator or project management
- Client-facing experience Great project management abilities
- Self-motivated and life-long learner
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines.
- Self-direct own work, be proactive
- Focused on developing leadership skills