- Develop and manage detailed Platform & Infrastructure project work plans for assigned projects. May also require building and maintaining higher level program plans that rollup other technical teams detailed project plans.
- Proactively and aggressively manage project risk and issues; defining mitigation efforts. Make recommendations to IT and business management regarding prioritization and resource allocation with input from team members.
- Establish ability to effectively collaborate in a highly matrixed organization and gain the trust of others. This includes building effective partnerships with stakeholders: including the development staff, business owners and senior management, and other project managers.
- When required, develop Project option summaries, decision documents and recommendations and present to key decision makers.
- Escalate project related risks and issues to appropriate levels of management.
- Will be expected to manage projects that span multiple groups and time zones, including offshore resources. Project Manager should be able to learn fast and build up knowledge areas.
- Oversee the tasks and responsibilities of a team of developers and systems engineers.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, or related discipline
- 5-7+ Years of Project ManagementExperienceRequired
- PMP Certification preferred
- Experience working with ecommerce platform(s) is preferred. Along with knowledge of the infrastructure to support an ecommerce platform.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies as well as the traditional waterfall approach
- Strong analytical prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, organizational and presentations skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Experience enabling change in a high velocity environment