We are looking for individuals who are skilled in the full spectrum of digital project management and will:
- Create various documentation for planning and scoping projects, including comprehensive Statements of Work and Change Orders, detailed budget estimations, and complex timelines
- Manage project requirements and delivery.
- Write user stories, acceptance criteria and other technical documentation as required with the support of Technical Leads and User Experience team.
- Actively manage project health, including proactive planning as relates to resourcing, delivery timeline, and budgeting
- Source and coordinate the efforts of third-party vendors, as needed
- Perform weekly timesheet management, financial reviews, and reconciliations
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years of exp