With growth comes opportunity! Catalent has an opening for a highly skilled and experienced Senior Project Manager. In this role you will be assigned projects that may be complex and reside within multiple business lines or may cross multiple Catalent sites in coordination with sales, operations, client services and Quality Assurance to ensure the highest level of client service. As a Senior Project Manager with Catalent you will need to possess a thorough understanding of laboratory procedures and technologiesassociated with life sciences.
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining working relationships with clients for contractual and collaborative projects from the beginning phases to final completion.
- Generates the project plan for the site and the clients agree to abide by, under the supervision of the Director of Project Management.
- Work with the Project Management Director in coordinating projects to the highest level of quality and performance in line with the clients’ expectations while assuring projects are completed on time and within budget, identifying and writing Change Orders as needed.
- Interact extensively with clients and internal staff from operations and business development by having a strong understanding of laboratory services and processes in order to accurately address questions from clients, business development, and operations.
- May take on Global PM, multi- site, or lead project management for key/large clients (> $5MM projects) as well as mentor and support the training of Project Managers.
B.S/B.A. in Life Sciences field, or related field with knowledge in the area of molecular and/or cell biology with 6 years of experience in Project Management in the Life Sciences.
- Competitive base salary with othercompensation incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k are all offered on day one of employment19 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) + 7 paid holidays
- Onsite gym, tuition reimbursement, discount corporate perks and other benefits too numerous to list!
- Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process