$100K — $150K *
Carestream Health Inc.
Innovation that sparks imagination. Continue on to your next challenge with us.
Carestream is a worldwide provider of medical imaging systems and solutions; x-ray imaging systems for non-destructive testing; manufacturing of film and precision contract coating services for a wide range of industrial, medical, electronic and other applications—all backed by a global service and support network. Carestream’s diagnostic imaging technology systems are at work in 90 percent of hospitals worldwide.
At Carestream, we offer a global perspective and a world of opportunities for people who have the desire to make a positive impact. Join our global team of 4,000+ professionals!
Carestream Health is searching for a talented Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for the direct management of highly technical medical device product commercialization projects. Projects may range from smaller maintenance projects to larger new platform development initiatives. Projects may include pre-concept, early development projects, and post-launch related projects.
• Over 10 years of successful experience managing complex HW/SW projects in a highly technical & regulated environment from concept through commercialization.
• Strong experience with a Stage, Phase Gate type process using Project Management tools and techniques.
• BS in Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science) and/or scientific discipline
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, negotiating; managing change; goal setting; planning and organizing; teamwork; ability to address difficult situations; able to understand complex technical/logistical issues.
• Ability to manage matrixed and multi-site teams comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds; including Hardware, Software, Regulatory, Operations, Quality, Service and Marketing.
• MS in Engineering
• PMP Certification
• Prior experience managing complex medical device projects from concept to successful launch within a FDA regulated environment
• Experience with digital x-ray equipment technology and imaging science
Carestream is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Carestream is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Valid through: 11/15/2021