This Senior Project Manager will work directly with our customers to drive their enterprise solutions development and implementations using Adobe. Working at multiple levels with the Adobe team, customer and systems integrator partners, you will evaluate the proposed solution, assess risks, plan the implementation, support the delivery, and manage the overall success. You will oversee delivery and acceptance of the project scope as defined in the statement of work using our consulting methodology including tasks, deliverables, milestones, and resources, all the time coordinating with the core and field engineering teams as needed. You will ensure successful customer deployment.
- Act as Lead Consultant on large, complex customer engagements that may involve multiple project teams from Adobe, Client, or partner organizations
- Clearly understand and communicate customer requirements and integration points in the context of the statement of work.
- Oversee project delivery process with key contributors to help manage scope and prepare change requests, including tasks, deliverables, milestones, resources, and estimated costs.
- Manage all day-to-day administrative activities of a given project from inception to closure.
- Maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams, and constantly manage customer expectations.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of defined project scope.
- Compile customer requests and deployment issues, to provide a feedback channel into our core products.
- Work with third-party subcontractors and technology partners as required.
- Act as the central client point of contact throughout the life of the project, beginning during presales with project scoping
- Capture and communicate experiences in formal post-mortem, feeding lessons learned, best practices and resources back into the consulting practice.
- Provide oversight for services engagements to ensure adherence to governance standards and support customer success
- Coordinate escalations across Adobe including sales, services, and product organizations
- 7-10 years' experience as a project manager, including delivering enterprise-scale web applications or analytics implementations
- 6-8 years’ experience in client facing project management
- Innovative thinker.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist.
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Professional demeanor, ability to interact with and lead diverse teams throughout Adobe, and communicating with client managers, directors, and VPs including CMOs and CXOs.
- Superb organizational skills to be able to coordinate complicated projects.
- Exceptional team building and team management skills, with proven experience managing virtual teams.
- Prior experience with the launch and operation of a highly available, high traffic internet or mobile service.
- Proven ability to understand the impact of technical changes, and to articulate high level technical solutions to address business problems.
- Solid understanding of custom software development processes and engagement methodologies. Practical experience in managing agile development projects a plus.
- Familiarity with the following languages and technologies: HTML, HTML5, XML, Java, WCM, Web analytics, content targeting
- Solid understanding of and experience with one or more of the following: Web Content Management, Rich internet applications, Web & Social Analytics, online ad targeting and content personalization.
- Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong relationships and generate opportunities for repeat business.
- Willingness to travel up to 60%
- 2 to 3 years of Program Management experience
- Experience as Consulting Manager or Senior Manager in a large consulting organization
- 4 or more years managing Agile development projects
- Proven experience managing off-shore teams.
- Certified ScrumMaster, PMP Certification