Canon Solutions America Sr. Project Management Specialists areresponsible for leading and managing client and/orinternal projects.
The Sr. Project Management Specialist should have a good understanding of Digital Printing,Document Management,Content Management, Archiving and Scanning Solutions andapply structured project management skills across a wideportfolio.
This person will beresponsible for addressing the implementation concerns of strategic and major accounts for the PPS sales organization, Business Service’s offerings and certain strategicinternal projects.
- Promotes and Applies PMI – PMBOK best practices to Internal and Client Projects.
- Thoroughly understands and communicates stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members, ensuring requirement realization for the concerned stakeholders.
- Collaborates with PS and SO colleagues to keep abreast of product / solution offerings and capabilities.
- Establishes clear ownership for project tasks, ensures the right expectation is set and commitment is obtained from all concerned.
- Coordinates and facilitates communication of project objectives to all stakeholders.
- Tracks progress and review project tasks ensuring key milestones are being met per expectations.
- Assesses project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Pro-actively communicates project status, issues & risks to management. Applies risk mitigation techniques as required.
- Utilizes change control process as required, collects and documents lessons learned for knowledge base inclusion.
- Conducts regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping in view stakeholder’s needs and requirements.
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects.
- Builds, develops, and grows any business relationships,internal and external, vital to the success of the various project undertakings.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required, technical major preferred
- 5-7 years technical project management experience
- Intermediate MS Office Suite, Visio & Project
- Certifications & Licenses: PMP, plus PMI-ACP, PBA, RMP or SP, Six Sigma YB, CDIA+, CMP, ITIL Foundations, Cloud+, MCSA or Server+, Security+
- Travel up to 25% with overnight stays when needed
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving recordrequired
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.