The Project Lead of NetworkArchitecture & Engineering will provide technologyarchitecture visions, engineering execution, operational implementation and turnover for Honda business verticals supporting Sales, Finance, Public Consumer, Manufacturing business needs. This role requires dedicated and close customer engagement along above mentioned business verticals and ensure consistent experience in terms of quality, cost and delivery in accordance to ISD and Honda standards. In addition, the Team Manager has to foster relationships and build partnership with Global Honda Regions as well as NA companies in support of strategic Global & Regional Networking & Telephony Communication solutions.
• Provide engagement with business units within Sales, Finance, Public Consumer & Manufacturing
• Leadership/collaboration with team members and third party as well as provide Management reporting
• Establish strategic plans and roadmaps, execution and tracking deliverables
• Develop & provide ownership to performance reports and present to management
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work related experience
• 10 years or more IT work experience with 5 years or more supervisory experience
• 3-5 years of experience managing professionals, leading teams and groups including development and conflict resolution
• 2-4 years of project management experience
• 10 years or more experience with large global company dealing with global IT network infrastructure, complex network routing and switching environment and optimization services; load balancing platforms and network accelerators
• Ability to strategically plan, analyze and solve problems
• Ability to manage multiple areas (project, performance, people, time, vendor, and resource)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) for working with all levels of the organization
• Deep understanding of routing/switching, firewalls, wireless technologies, remote access solutions, network load balancing, DNS/DHCP, network optimization, data security infrastructure including authentication (RADIUS, TACACS)
• Flexibility, planning, organizing and multi-tasking skills are required
• Experience with developing and managing a budget
• Project management and CISCO certification highly desirable
• Ability to collaborate and develop partnership with IT technology pillars and business users.
• Strong leadership skills with direct and virtual reports
• Strong communication skills with all stakeholders
• Ability to provide leadership to partner and deliver solutions with multiple IS technology pillars as well as with project management and engagement teams
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.