Position at Commercial Construction North America
PNA Construction Technologies, an ITW business, is seeking a Senior Project Engineer to plan, direct or coordinate the research, development, design and implementation of new concrete flatwork products and enhancements of existing concrete flatwork products / processes in collaboration with Marketing, Sales Engineering, Manufacturing and otherinternal and external innovation teams to commercialize consumer noticeable product differentiation.
PNA Construction Technologies specializes in performance-based designs for concrete flatwork and industrial paving. We are a leading manufacturer with multiple domestic facilities supplying innovative products and systems that provide proper load transfer and joint protection in a properly designed concrete slab.
We take pride in our commitment to providing the most innovative products in the concrete flooring industry, knowledgeable and professional employees, and quality manufactured products made in the USA. Focusing on the needs of our end-users enables us to customize our product offering and service based on their requirements.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Act as the principle engineering leader to identify, conceptualize, create and implement new concrete flatwork products.
- Ensures product or processes are designed for manufacturability, are properly validated, meet tool/system requirements, meet application and code requirements, and collaborates with marketing in evaluating the design concept to establish flatwork specifications.
- Defines the critical project path requirements and ensure timely and financially successful project completion.
- Uses the New Product Development process template to plan and implement project schedules, and action plans to meet product and process development timelines.
- Ensure best practice approaches for project management are used and ensure optimal utilization of resources.
- Support the technical needs of the plants, engineering, marketing and sales on areas of personal technical expertise. Topics include performance-based designs, flatwork design, life-cycle cost analyses concepts, and the value proposition of PNA’s products/technologies.
- BS in Mechanical, Civil or Structural Engineering required plus 5+ years of project management, product development and design and implementation experience.
- Experience in Construction Industry (preferably with Concerete application)
- Candidate must demonstrate experience in internal and external collaboration with equipment suppliers, outside engineers, manufacturing, tool designers, and marketing to support new product and process development activities.