The Water Division of AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Sr. Project Engineer for immediate employment in the Chelmsford, MA office. This position will be involved with a variety of local and national water-related projects such as water and wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, pipeline and CSO work.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as project lead or project manager preparing designs packages and specifications
- Serve as primary client interface
- Assisting with preparation of proposals, cost estimates, and process models
- Coordinating design and construction submittals and interface with technical discipline engineers in preparation of detailed designs for our municipal and industrial clients
- Assist with planning and managing plant startup, testing, and commissioning
- Opportunities to travel to AECOM's design build projects throughout North America
- Bachelor's degree in environmental, civil or chemical engineering
- 8+ years of related experience
- Experience in water/wastewater treatment and/or collection facilities
- Due to the nature of this work, U.S. citizenship is required
- Master's degree in related field a plus but not required
- 10+ years of related experience
- Familiarity with the design-build project delivery method including preconstruction services, estimating & procurement
- Relocation benefits are not provided for this position.